Get subsidized deliver services from DoorDash
U.S. CITIzens and residents
DoorDash is offering subsidized delivery services (priced only to recuperate their costs, such as paying couriers) for nonprofit organizations and local agencies looking to transport food and other necessities from distribution hubs to residents. Interested organizations can start by completing this brief form, and DoorDash will contact you within two business days.
DoorDash Drive, enables any business or organization to request a Dasher for pickup and delivery from point A to B. To support the community, DoorDash is providing at-cost and subsidized deliveries to nonprofit organizations using the platform to respond to the crisis. Potential uses include:
- Schools providing free and reduced-price lunch to students.
- Agencies providing prepared meals to the elderly.
- Hunger relief organizations providing grocery boxes to low-income families.
- Community health networks connecting people to their prescriptions.
- Other - Tell them how they can help meet your delivery needs.