Seattle Sounders FC Relief Fund
Seattle Sounders FC
U.S. Citizens and residents
City of Seattle
Support individuals, small businesses and nonprofits located in CenturyLink Field and in the neighborhoods surrounding CenturyLink Field that have been adversely impacted by the postponement of the 2020 MLS season due to COVID-19. These neighborhoods include SODO, Pioneer Square and Chinatown-International District.
- Grants of up to $1000 may be awarded to individuals impacted by COVID-19
- Any person who was laid off, furloughed or experienced a reduction in hours since March 1, 2020
- The persons place of employment is/was a business staffing Sounders FC events and activities at CenturyLink Field, a business located in SODO, Pioneer Square, or Chinatown-international District that is normally open to fans attending matches and events at CenturyLink Field.
- The person has been impacted by a reduction of hours, furlough, or layoff due to COVID-19 and is unable to pay for reasonable and necessary living expenses (can substantiate this if required).
- This person is not seeking a grant as wage replacement.
- The person is not seeking a grant to cover an expense that will be reimbursed by insurance. ** Sole Proprietors may apply as an individual or small business (but not both) and independent contractors should apply as an individual to the Fund